Alvarado’s Pin-up Nudes is Robert Alvarado’s second collection of pin-up photography, and I’m happy to say that it’s as good, if not better, than his previous effort!
Relying on the subtlest of costuming, which goes a long way to add color, texture, humor, and homage to his images, Alvarado uses this collection to focus more on the female form. As with all of his photography, he uses innovative techniques in these 145+ pin-up nudes to blur the line that distinguishes a photograph from an illustration. With these techniques, his nod to Alberto Vargas, Gil Elvgren, and other pioneering pin-up artists is clear. But the themes, models, and styling in these alluring and luscious images are also steeped in today’s popular culture. From the heavily inked and stilletoed, to the sexy Storm Trooper and the traditional innocence of the girl next door, Alvarado’s images show the breadth of his creativity and the beauty of his models.
Place this book on your coffee table, and it’s sure to spark some conversations. 🙂
Support Our Sponsors
- Lana Rhoades And Mike Majlak Have Broken Up, So It’s Time To Shoot Your Shot Fellas! on
- Strip Clubs Around The Country Are Starting To Reopen. Do You Feel Safe Going? on
- An Open Letter To Porn Stars With Tattoos on
- Sometimes Lube and Sex Toys Don’t Mix on
- Moka Mora Stars In Sweet Sinner’s ‘The Babysitter 12’ on