With the Coronavirus pandemic in full swing and people scrambling to get their hands on those precious N95 masks, it was only a matter of time before a porn studio made a porn parody of this. And that’s exactly what Shoplyfter has done with their latest scene, which was shot before the stay at home orders!
Shoplyfter Case #9682219 – April 1st, 3:47 PM. Suspects Ashley Lane & Sunny Lane are a mother / daughter duo who get caught red-handed trying to steal N95 masks. Upon detainment, the suspects begin coughing, informing the officer (Tommy Gunn) that they may be suffering from coronavirus infection. As a result, he dons a protective suit and conducts a thorough cavity search. He progresses to the more invasive portion of the search while wearing the suit. The rest of this case is classified.
“Ashley Lane and Sunny Lane are infectious in this Shoplyfter scene,” said scene Producer Anthony Bennett. “This satire of real life events is hotter than a fever, and we know fans of power dynamics are going to love what Shoplyfter has in store for them.”
The scene is being offered at no charge to everyone in search of fun while they’re cooped up at home. So head over to Shoplyfter, and get ready for an infectiously good time! 😷
Support Our Sponsors
- Lana Rhoades And Mike Majlak Have Broken Up, So It’s Time To Shoot Your Shot Fellas! on
- Strip Clubs Around The Country Are Starting To Reopen. Do You Feel Safe Going? on
- An Open Letter To Porn Stars With Tattoos on
- Sometimes Lube and Sex Toys Don’t Mix on
- Moka Mora Stars In Sweet Sinner’s ‘The Babysitter 12’ on