We talked to the ladies of Show Palace, the Queens-based all-nude strip club that admits 18- to 21-year-old customers, and hires under-21 dancers, and asked them what their biggest pet peeves were. Here’s what they had to say, in no particular order!
- Singles (aka cheap men). Don’t come to the club with $5 in singles and stay all night
- Smacking. Hands off the asses.
- Wedding rings. Not only does that mean the guy is taken, but it goes back to the smacking. Ouch!
- Smelly breath. BRUSH YOUR TEETH. No one wants to grind on a guy who smells like he’s dead.
- Ballers on a budget. Don’t show up with a pack of guys with hopes to pass one girl around all night!
- Chatty Cathy’s. If you want to talk, call your mom!
- Cell phones. PERIOD. We like our privacy too.
- Other women. At least not the lame ones who are there to monitor and not enjoy. Fun women welcome!
- Bill Placement. Don’t try to put bills in our mouths or other areas…especially when they come from your sweaty hands! Keep it to the g strings and other straps, men!
- Kissers. DON’T TRY IT. THE END.
Don’t be one of “those guys”.. Heed this advice the next time you’re out at the club, and you’re sure to have a good time!