Superstar adult performer Chanel Preston is featured in “Get Me Home,” a new music video by Aerosmith keyboard player Russ Irwin. Preston appears as a fantasy bartender in the video, kissing another girl behind the bar and turning up in a limo with Irwin.
“It was exciting to be a part of the music video,” says Chanel. “Russ and all the guys were extremely nice, and I had a great time. Both the song and the video have a fun, playful vibe I think people are really going to love.”
The video also features Irwin’s “Real Housewives of New York City” girlfriend Carole Radziwill, Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean Deleo, and Aerosmith guitarist Brad Whitford.
Russ Irwin’s new album “Get Me Home” is available on CD and is also available for download through iTunes and the RussIrwin.com website.
Support Our Sponsors
- Lana Rhoades And Mike Majlak Have Broken Up, So It’s Time To Shoot Your Shot Fellas! on
- Strip Clubs Around The Country Are Starting To Reopen. Do You Feel Safe Going? on
- An Open Letter To Porn Stars With Tattoos on
- Sometimes Lube and Sex Toys Don’t Mix on
- Moka Mora Stars In Sweet Sinner’s ‘The Babysitter 12’ on